Submit your idea online
Get ready to submit your project idea online!
Before submitting your idea via the online form, verify that you can answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Has an organization accepted the role of agent for your project, or are you an agent organization that is recognized by the Foundation? Y/N
- Will your project be carried out in a country in which the Foundation works? Y/N
- Does your project fall within one of the Foundation’s areas of action? Y/N
- Is the amount requested of the Foundation less than or equal to $35,000 CAD? Y/N
- Do you represent an organization that is recognized by the Foundation? The Foundation does not fund individuals Y/N
If you answered YES to all these questions, we invite you to complete the “Submit your idea” form online.
Please have the following information on hand while completing the form:
- The contact information of the organization submitting the request, and that of the organization that will act as agent (name and title of the individual responsible, email address, telephone number, cell phone number, address) so that we can get in touch with you.
- A brief description of the project you wish to undertake, clearly indicating the intended results, and the amount requested of the Foundation.
- The list of partners who will contribute financially to the project.
If your request meets all the eligibility criteria, and you have all the above-mentioned information on hand, then you are ready to complete the “Submit your idea” form online.
You must complete the form in a continuous fashion. You will not be able to save a partially completed form and finalize it later on. The form should take between 30 minutes and an hour to complete.
Once your idea has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email from the Foundation. Your idea will be carefully analyzed and you will receive a response with 4 to 8 weeks indicating whether your idea was accepted or not. Given the very large number of submissions we receive, we are not able to provide detailed responses when ideas are declined.